Unveiling of the names of the nine guest speakers of the “Café des savoirs.” They will animate 8
micro-discussions from the angle of the stakes of the dance in the digital transformation to
Parcours Danse, all headed by Hanneke Marois-Ronken of The Art of Connexion.
Wednesday November 29, 2017
10:30 AM - noon
Salon urbain — Place des Arts
- How can virtual reality be used as a market development tool? par Stephanie Hinton, Director,
- How can you take advantage of artificial intelligence? By Tammy Lee, Founder and CEO at Culture
- How can dance, music and architecture come together in a multidisciplinary performance thanks
to technology? By Victor Quijada, Artistic Director at RUBBERBANDance Group.
- How to create artificial environments as choreographic territories? By Kathy Casey Artistic
Director at Montréal Danse.
- How video editing techniques enhance choreography? Comment la chorégraphie peut-elle s’inspirer
des techniques de montage vidéo? By Priscilla Guy, Executive and Artistic Director at Mandoline
- How dance styles influenced by the African diaspora have been popularized through digital
platforms? By Mercy Nabirye Head of Dance of the African Diaspora (DAD) at One Dance UK.
- How can dance engage the public in artistic, aesthetic and ethical reflections on the future of
human beings and the body in the digital era? Isabelle van Grimde Executive and Artistic Director,
and Justine Chrétien, Deputy General Manager at Van Grimde Corps Secrets.
- How to deal with digital network issues in a Dance Hub / Dance Network? By Annie-Claude Coutu
Geoffroy, Dance Development Manager at Théâtre Hector-Charland.
Thank you all!