To raise awareness about and expand the reach of dance across Québec’s cultural landscape.
- To participate in a collective effort to promote dance and develop greater audiences across the
province of Québec.
- To confirm DSR’s role as a multiplying agent working towards expanding your audiences.
- To foster dialogue and group action between those that create, produce and present dance.
- To ensure sustainability for the DSR’s current activities and resources: Parcours Danse,
Répertoire Danse, programming activities, assistance funding for audience development and
introducing shows, etc.
- To propose new ideas.
When you become a member…
- You will be entitled to name a representative to participate in La DSR’s annual general
meeting. Also, this representative could, depending on your member category, even stand for
election to the Board of Directors.
- You will have access to all of our activities, including Parcours Danse, Jouer Dehors,
Répertoire Danse, training, etc. — as well as enjoy a preferential rate (if applicable).
You’ll also be promoting the DSR’s core values:
- Group action